Inspection and Testing
H&F Electrical Solutions Ltd are here for all your NICEIC testing and inspection needs, we have valuable experience across domestic commercial and industrial sectors. We at H&F carry out test inspections, fault finding and diagnosis on electrical systems, using the latest equipment to trace faults enables us to repair faults efficiently.
Want a greater understanding of what a EICR is?
In most walks of life, things deteriorate as they get older and are used – this applies in electrical installations too. Therefore, they should be regularly checked and tested to maintain the quality of condition for continued use. These safety checks are commonly known as a ‘EICR’.
A EICR will:
- Find any electrical shock risks or threats
- Highlight any defective electrical work
- Identify and lack of earthing or bonding
- Show if any electrical circuits or equipment are overloaded
Once completed you will be granted an Electrical Installation Condition Report, also known as ‘EICR’.
It is important to know that your property should be by law inspected and tested every:
- 10 years for a domestic home owner
- 5 years for a rented domestic home
- 5 years for a commercial property
- 5 years for a industrial property
Should you require any of our inspection and testing team then please call our office to suit your needs.
For any call out situations there may be please always call our office on 0162 332 5015 for one of our engineers to be able to help and accompany you.
We will always provide our expert advice and costings up front so you are never in doubt.